Are your kids prepared for baptism? Here are some questions that will be a great tool for you to see if your kids are ready and to determine if YOU are ready! They will also be answered at my upcoming baptism class teleseminar. (courses.lauriedonahue.com)
Baptism Class – Week 1:
- When is baptism dangerous?
- What are our goals?
- What is the best class size, age?
- Why is the character of God critical?
- How are God’s attributes interrelated?
- What makes your student/child unique?
- What is the main take-away of session 1?
Baptism Class – Week 2:
- Does your child understand why Jesus came to earth?
- Why were we separated from God?
- How do you lead a child to salvation without forcing him/her?
- Why isn’t just asking Jesus into your heart the right approach?
- How do you know if a child is really ready for baptism?
- How do we prevent creating little Pharisees?
- What is the attitude we want the child to have at the end of this session?
Baptism Class – Week 3:
- Can the child know if he is ready for baptism and explain why?
- Can the child find evidence in Scripture for his/her baptism?
- What about God does baptism represent?
- Can you identify the child’s motives for baptism?
- Do you think you are attempting to influence the child if he/she is not ready?
- How do you guide a child in writing their testimony?
Baptism Class – Week 4:
- Can you explain “God’s Game Plan” for His children?
- How do you help to guide the child’s reasons for obedience?
- How do you help him understand what it means to “share Jesus” with his friends?
- How can you help your student understand the joy and contentment that comes with being a Christian. (This is tied to all of the previous sessions.)
- What will be different about his/her life?This is the content of an upcoming Teleseminar course I am leading beginning on Friday, February 5th. It is going to be live and jam packed with information including Q&A. Don’t miss it! You can receive more information or enroll now at www.courses.lauriedonahue.com.
The deadline to sign up for this course is Wednesday, February, 3 at courses.lauriedonahue.com. If you don’t make it in time, let me know and I will put you on the waiting list for the next offering. Laurie@lifesongpublishers.com